Player 2 - V3ST Player 2 - V3ST

Solid track, dude. Nicely done. Interested in hearing more from you. You've got an interesting style. Keep at it!

V3ST responds:

Thanks brah, you'll definitely be hearing more, and better, from me :)

Pirate's Hymn Pirate's Hymn

Awesome song, man. Sounds sweet. Kinda basshunter-ish when it gets into the main portion of it which is cool because I like BH's style. Keep at it, man, this is definitely a nice song.

Album Preview: Intensity Album Preview: Intensity

Hahahaha! You've come a long way, Sakura Girl. Last I saw of you was back when you made your Code Lyoko song, and now I see you're crankin' out a CD. Lol, awesome job. Keep up the good music. You've got an awesome sound. Hope you continue to be successful in the future. Have a good one and keep makin' those awesome tunes.

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

Hey buddy! Glad to see you again!
we will definitely keep it up as long as our fans want us too!

Silv3Ster - Annoying Silv3Ster - Annoying

Pretty good, very well done man. You're getting better and better at your muse.

Dj-GST responds:

Thanks bro! Lol what, only 4.5 stars? Haha.

I'm going to be improving my drums even more, look forward to your mind getting humped!

Unicorns and Hallucinogenic Unicorns and Hallucinogenic

Awesome song!

Awesome song man, very nice. Really trippy and cool. Definitely one of your better songs.

Dj-GST responds:

Thanks bro! I agree, I gotta make more in this style!

Silv3Ster - God Damn Robots Silv3Ster - God Damn Robots

Pretty cool.

Good song man, you've definitely come a long way since your first songs. Keep at it, you'll definitely make it somewhere some day.

Thanks bro! Haha, that'd be pretty cool :D

3S

3S - Bassline Skanka (WIP) 3S - Bassline Skanka (WIP)

Awesome WIP.

It's coming out great dude. Love that opening to it. Keep at it, it's sounding sweet.

Dj-GST responds:

Thanks bro! I didn't really expect it to turn out like this, haha.

Looking forward to your next track aswell!

3S

Riddickulous (WIP) Riddickulous (WIP)

Sounds great, got some potential.

Sounds really cool. Its got a lot of body to it too which is nice. I like your use of synths in this, it really fits the song. Really nice feel to it. IT sounds great so far, can't wait to hear what it'll fully turn into. My only suggestion is maybe turn down that clap, I think that is, a little bit, it sounds like it's a little too high. Just a little bit lower and it should be good, but that's just my idea. Anyway, nice song.

Great Job.

Thanks bro!

Your suggestion to remove those limiter really helped, gonna keep doing that in my next tracks!

Yeah, the clap's a bit too loud, I'll fix that shit.

Glad you liked this bro!

-Naive Again- -Naive Again-

Awesome.

You know what I think when I hear this? The first thing comes to mind is The Sims. Awesome man, friggin' awesome. I could easily hear this song playing while I'm picking out what I can't afford. Definitely downloading. Great job man.

Daydream (Silv3Ster Remix) Daydream (Silv3Ster Remix)

Friggin' awesome song.

My new favorite from you, good job man. Definitely did a wicked job on this one. I love the vocoded vocal samples too, nice touch.

Keep it up, you're doin' great.

Dj-GST responds:

Thanks bro! Took me alot longer than expected to finish, but I guess it paid off :D

We should do another collab some time bro.